My Path to Learn and to Pass the AWS Certified Security Specialty Certification Exam
- How I passed the AWS Security Specialty Exam
- Start Learning
- My Path to Learn Machine Learning and to Pass the AWS Certified Machine Learning – Specialty Certification Exam
- Is AWS Certified Security Specialty certification worth it?
- What is each cert’s emphasis on cloud security?
- How to prepare for the AWS Certified Security Specialty exam
You should have a working https://remotemode.net/ of AWS Security services and features to provide a secure production environment and an understanding of security operations and risks. There is no right way to study for the AWS Security-Specialty exam. People learn differently and what works for me may not work for you. My approach to AWS certification exams starts with taking on-line classes followed by reading the AWS FAQs and white papers on the services. Most of the on-line classes have labs that give you practical experience with the tools. You can pass the exam with extensive studying and little hands on experience, but that is more of the exception than the rule. Hands-on experience, especially on the job, is a much more intuitive way to learn the material.
- I’m a consultant at The Scale Factory where we empower technology teams to deliver more on the AWS cloud, through consultancy, engineering, support, and training.
- We’ll explore the exam’s subject areas and map them to particular study areas to aid your practice.
- I’ve taken a couple tests remotely and the process is similar to in person exams but proctors may vary in their requirements.
- The training focuses on the security procedures that AWS suggests using to improve the security of your data and cloud-based services.
- Please go through all the 468 questions to increase your passing chances.
- Don’t get bogged down to record every single white paper, video course or book you may want to check out.
This course gets you started with AWS CloudHSM by giving you an overview of the basics of the service, what it is, and its use cases. In this course, you'll learn about the S3 encryption and decryption process for S3 Managed Keys, KMS Managed Keys, and Customer Provided Keys.
How I passed the AWS Security Specialty Exam
how to become an aws cloud engineer Certified Security - Specialty ranks No. 13 in the same ranking with an average annual salary of $149,190 USD in the U.S. and $76,230 USD in all non-U.S. Study some practice questions that show the format of the questions asked on this test and provide justifications for the right responses. That’s all about the best online courses to crack AWS Certified Security Specialty Exam in 2023.
The exam covers a range of topics like incident response, data protection, infrastructure security, and identity and access management. AWS certifications are among the most sought-after in the technology sector, and the certification exams cover a wide range of services, technologies, and implementation patterns.
I personally love studying on physical books as they keep me away from screens and internet distractions. Unfortunately, unlike other AWS certifications, there aren’t many books specifically dedicated to the AWS Security Specialty Certification. The only one available at the time I studied was Zeal Vora’s AWS Certified Security Specialty Study Guide published in 2018. Although I found the book useful as its content is very hands-on, there are lots of spelling mistakes, typography issues, and awkward phrasing. This included few wrong commands, mainly due to misprints and poor typesetting. It’s a shame as the book could have massively been improved with some editing. In my case, professional growth was the main driver as I wanted to deepen my AWS knowledge in the security space.
- Although 150 questions seem low, comparing to what you will find in WhizLabs, I found Jon's questions always have similar structures and length as the real ones I got in the AWS certification exams.
- Now that we understand the importance of AWS certification let’s get started with our preparations.
- Keep your systems safe by designing and implementing security monitoring and alerting systems.
- In the 11 lessons in this course, you will dive into every exam topic, learning concepts and seeing demos.
- The exam objectives are different for every single exam and usually provided by the certification provider.
- That means you’ll be ready for anything malicious actors throw at you.